Monday, April 13, 2009
House Craziness
So our new realtor came tonight, and gave us a TON of suggestions on how to stage/rearrange our house. I think it will really help and hopefully we will be able to sell our house quickly. Therefore, Andy and I have a lot to get done in next week........ I am in the process of figuring out which toys to pack for Katie and which toys to put in her new "Play room" so we shall see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
About Me
- Erin
- Katie entered the world on December 16th, 2007...... and we're enjoying every minute of it.
2 comments:
We had to put soooo much stuff in Ryan's parents garage to "stage" the house. It worked though. I have my fingers crossed for you guys that your home sells fast!
good luck. yep my friend tami who is a realtor said that if you keep it simple and try and not put out as many pictures or personal things that helps too. :)
Post a Comment