Thursday, January 15, 2009

Enjoying the Snow Days.....






Tomorrow will be my 3rd snow day in a row. Monday we had an early out due to snow. Tuesday, we had a late start due to snow. Due to the cold weather/snow we haven't had school since. Monday the students will not have school due to a teacher inservice..so I am already worried about the excitement on Tuesday!!!

I have been enjoying my time with Katie this week.....here are some pictures of us trying to stay warm inside!! They are a little blurry.....which is kind of par for the course with my camera right now...urghh I need to mess around with it a little bit.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Does it have a "kids" setting? We just found out ours does and it helps somewhat

About Me

My photo
Katie entered the world on December 16th, 2007...... and we're enjoying every minute of it.