
We just found out that we're going to Disney World over spring break and I am so excited! I know that Katie is really to young to remember anything but I know she will have a blast in Orlando and enjoy so much. Plus, Disney is so family friendly and I am finding out all about the "baby swap" lines, etc. that I am not worried about worrying about a baby during the day.
Here is a picture of my dad, my sister and me on my first trip to Disney. I was just about 4 and Megan was 17 months.... we had so much fun! Notice that I am rocking the mullet and my dad just has the whole wonderful mid 80s wardrobe
There is also a picture of my family on my 2nd trip to disney.... yep I am still rocking the mullet and so is my mom.... plus still all the wonderful 80's wardrobes...
There is also a funny picture of my dad and uncle with pluto at the character breakfast



3 comments:
We are going to have so much fun!!!
Love,
Mom
How fun! Can't wait to see your pics! We are going next year, 2010, to celebrate Justin's parents 40th anniversary - and because they had so much fun in 2005 when they took the other grandkids to Disney (while we got married that year). I have never been and think I'm more excited than Tyler!
I had a mullet at that age too!
Post a Comment