That is how Katie sings the birthday song. On Saturday, we celebrated Katie's 2nd birthday. Holy cow, I can't believe she is two. It has gone so fast, but on the other hand I can hardly remember what it was like before she was here. She had a wonderful Mickey Mouse themed birthday. She loves her Mickey and her Princesses. It's been awesome having some new toys to play with, I wish they would have been here for the snow days last week. Parents out there, I highly suggest the Melissa and Doug play food. They are awesome, and we have been having so much fun playing, and cutting food.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Happy Birthday To Yous
That is how Katie sings the birthday song. On Saturday, we celebrated Katie's 2nd birthday. Holy cow, I can't believe she is two. It has gone so fast, but on the other hand I can hardly remember what it was like before she was here. She had a wonderful Mickey Mouse themed birthday. She loves her Mickey and her Princesses. It's been awesome having some new toys to play with, I wish they would have been here for the snow days last week. Parents out there, I highly suggest the Melissa and Doug play food. They are awesome, and we have been having so much fun playing, and cutting food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(110)
-
▼
December
(18)
- Christmas in Des Moines
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Morning
- Katie and Rosie
- Christmas Eve
- December 23rd continued....
- Christmas: December 23rd
- At two......
- More Birthday
- Happy Birthday To Yous
- Gingerbread Houses
- Santa.... Try Two
- Magic Night
- SANTA
- Christmas Tree
- Tree Farm
- Feeling Better.....
- five little monkeys jumping on the bed.....
-
▼
December
(18)
About Me
- Erin
- Katie entered the world on December 16th, 2007...... and we're enjoying every minute of it.
1 comment:
adorable. Happy Birthday (late)
Post a Comment