Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sick Baby
Katie has been battling a fever for the past couple of weeks...which means busy nights and not much posting. She was on an antibiotic for an ear infection and had doing much better. However, the fever has come back. She has been a tough little girl and I am hoping that we will kick this soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
About Me
- Erin
- Katie entered the world on December 16th, 2007...... and we're enjoying every minute of it.
1 comment:
Brynn went through those fevers for like 4 months right around the time she turned one and then after. It was awful and she had to go to the ER twice and have all these tests done, a catheter, etc. She even had a febrile seizure. I am so thankful she finally recovered, so I hope Katie can get through this bout of whatever virus it is.
Post a Comment