Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An Exciting New World

This week has been my first full week of summer vacation.  It is great to be able to spend 10 weeks home with Katie.  She has made so many changes recently and it has been a lot of fun.....busy but fun.

Currently, Katie is reaching for EVERYTHING.  If I have her on my lap while on the computer she is trying so hard to reach the keyboard to type away.  I can no longer carry Katie and walk around with a drink without a watchful eye on Katie who is constantly trying to reach for my drink.  Forget jewelry, she is after that too.

We've been having a lot of fun this summer and can't wait for future adventures....


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Erin,
I saw on Sam's blog that you had 2 sites w/ Katie's profess. pics. I couldn't find them. Do we have to put in a password to find them? Sorry, I was nosey but I love looking at baby pics!

Briana said...

Luckily we haven't quite reached this stage with Olive yet! She does find my necklaces though and puts a death grip on them. I'm jealous that you get to be home with her for the summer! Wish I had that too.

Erin said...

Katie's 3 month pictures aren't on the evisage site anymore. But, on Saturday Katie will be getting her 6 month pictures and I will post the information online when the proofs are posted.

I love looking at baby pictures too!!

About Me

My photo
Katie entered the world on December 16th, 2007...... and we're enjoying every minute of it.